FR Law n ° 2023-175 of 10.3.23 / OJ of 11.3.23
Reminder: At the end of 2022, the Government initiated an accelerated procedure aimed at finalizing a draft law on the acceleration of renewable energy production.
The Joint Committee, meeting on 24 January 2023, reached an agreement.
The text was definitively adopted by the National Assembly on 31 January 2023 and the Senate on 7 February 2023.
The law of 10 March 2023, published in the Official Journal on 11 March 2023, is structured around five axes:
• measures promoting the territorial appropriation of renewable energies and their proper landscape integration.
• simplification and territorial planning measures aimed at accelerating and coordinating the implementation of renewable energy projects and industrial projects necessary for the energy transition.
• measures to accelerate the development of solar, thermal, photovoltaic and agrivoltaic energy.
• measures to accelerate the development of offshore renewable energy production facilities.
• cross-cutting measures for financing renewable energies and value recovery and sharing.
• This analysis details the measures of the law related to housing.